Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
Here we came up with a Latest or fresh news. The Rajasthan Police Department, Government of Rajasthan has issued Latest Notification for various Posts as Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016. Police Recruitment is opportunity provides by the State Government to serve and maintain law and order in the State. Several Number of candidates select in such type of Police Recruitment. The inauguration of Rajasthan State was done on 31st March 1949. The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement for the State of Rajasthan, India. Rajasthan Police Head Quarters is located at Jaipur, Capital of Rajasthan. The motto of the Force is committed to serve means सेवार्थ कटिबद्धता.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2016 Notification
Now the Rajasthan Police Department again came up with Latest Recruitment to fill 20000 Post for various posts like Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (SI), Home Guard, Jail Prahari, Warder, Dog Handlers and Drivers. Generally the Recruitment process organizes by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). It conducts state level Examination called Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS).
Raj Police Latest 20000 Vacancy Bharti 2016
The candidates of Rajasthan State who have passed their 8th, 10th and 12th Class Examination were waiting for Rajasthan Police Bharti from a long time ago. So such type of candidate’s wait is going to over. Many candidates have dream to get Police Jobs to serve State. They are worked hard to get Selection in Rajasthan Police. The Official Notification for 20000 Police Bharti will be released as soon as possible. Check complete Notification and Apply Online.
राजस्थान पुलिस की भर्ती में हो रही है देरी| 20000 पदों के लिए होनी थी भर्ती लेकिन अभी तक कोई सुचना नही|
Latest Updates:- Rajasthan Police Bharti is under processing. The Police Department is going to release Official Vigyapti.
Rajasthan Police Latest Job Vacancy Application Form (Apply Online)
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for 20000 Police Constable and other post through the Official Website of Rajasthan Police. Online Application Form link for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 will be activated very soon. As per News or Rajasthan ETV Channel the Online Application Form will be started from 5th July 2016. You can check complete details in Rajasthan Patrika and Dainik Bhaskar News Paper. All the candidates who are going to Apply for Raj Police Latest Vacancy must have to check Eligibility Criteria. Here we are going to update full news like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Form, Selection Procedure. So you can check complete details at below.
Raj Police Constable Latest Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization – Rajasthan Police
- Total Number of Vacancies – 20000
- Name of the Post – Constable/ Head Constable and other
- Official Website – www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
These age limits are for band & general constables
- For Men – 17 yrs-22yrs.
- For Women – 17 yrs.- 27 yrs.
This age limit is for driver constables
- For men – 17yrs- 26 yrs.
- For women – 17yrs-30 yrs.
- Candidates must have passed class viiith from recognized board/school.
- Candidate should have passed class x or secondary examination in science having mathematics & physics from recognized board/school or must have equivalent examination degree for state police.
- for men: 168 cms min.
- for women: 152 cms min.
- for men: 81 cm unexpanded
- for women: 86 cm expanded
Weight: required only for female: 47.5 kg & for women: it is not applicable.
The selection process is divided into 5 stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Ability Test.
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Papers/Documents.
- Final & last stage interview.
Syllabus for Constable Examination
- Candidates must have general awareness of historical, geographical & cultural information of Rajasthan.
- General knowledge
Minimum Passing Marks in Written Examination
- For general category: aggregate 45%
- For women, SC/ST & other backward class: 40%
- For local SC/ST: 35%
Rajasthan Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016
- For men & women – 18 yrs.- 27 yrs.
Candidates must have matric or 12th passed in science stream having math as one subject, from recognized board or having knowledge of electronic communication/ ntc degree in mechanical operator). Applicants must also have knowledge of typing in English 35 words/min. & in Hindi 30 words/min.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Reading of Passage (Hindi & English)
- Type Test on Computer
- For men: height: 170 cm
- For women: height: 157 cm
- For men: chest: 81- 85 cms
Syllabus for Written Examination
- Written examination – it is objective type and includes general awareness, elementary science knowledge and general English, Hindi & mathematics.
- Typing test on computer – to check the speed of words/ min. In English & Hindi typing.
- Medical fitness examination
Rajasthan Police SI (Sub Inspector) Recruitment 2016
- Graduation from university (recognized).
- For men – 20 yrs. – 25 yrs.
- For women – 20 yrs. – 25 yrs.
- Height – 168 cms.
- Chest – 80 cm without expansion & 85 cm with expansion.
- Height 157 cms.
- Chest: not applicable.
- Written test
- Physical standard test.
- Medical exam.
- Verification of documents & finally
Syllabus for Written Examination
- General awareness
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Notification Releasing Date – Update Soon
- Starting Date of Online Application – Update Soon
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – Update Soon
- Last Date of Submit Application Fees – Update Soon
- Exam Date – Update Soon
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- First of all the candidates have to visit on Official Website of Rajasthan Police i.e. police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now find Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- Open that link and Download Official Notification
- Read Notification and carefully read Steps to Apply Procedure
- Now back to Official Page and Click on “Apply Online” link
- Now fill required details in mandatory fields
- Upload your passport size photograph and Signature
- Finally Click on Submit Button
- Take a Print Out of complete filled Application Form